Federal Staffing Resources is seeking a full time civilian Psychiatrist to provide services at Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital, NC.
The position is part of a mental health team that services the military community in the Camp Lejeune area. The community consists of active duty Marines, retirees, and their families.
The team services numerous clinics in the area:
-Behavioral Health Clinics
-Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation Program clinic
-Deployment Wellness Clinic
-Virginia Dare Clinic
-MTF of the Naval Hopsital Camp Lejeune
-Marine Corps Air Station New River clinic
- Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Any state license
- Work/Life Balance-No Weekends and No On Call
- Opportunity to work with military families as a civilian
- Have successfully completed a residency program in Psychiatry which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Possess board certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), or the American Osteopathic Association, or certificate in Psychiatry from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For certificates issued by the ABPN, such certification or recertification must have been issued within the past 10 years.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience within the last 3 years as a Psychiatrist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland. Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse