FSR (Federal Staffing Resources) is seeking a Physician Assistant to provide services at Hurlburt AFB, FL.
The ideal candidate should :
- Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician.
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
- Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs as well as proficiency in the use of a computer.
This position offers:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Medical, Dental & Vision plans
Monday-Friday hours , no weekends and no call required
Opportunity to provide services to Military members and their families!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a women-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland. Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse