Federal Staffing Resources is seeking a Disease Manager RN to work within the Asthma Clinic at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, VA.
We offer excellent compensation and benefit packages to include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Ins.
- Direct Deposit
-BSN or ADN in Nursing
- Basic Life Support certification required through AHA
- Any state license
- BSN and 2 years of experience or an ADN degree and 3 years of nursing experience
- 12 months of experience within the last 2 years demonstrating the following expertise 1) disease pathology or epidemiology, 2) cultural, educational, physical and psychosocial factors that affect patients/families, 3) change theory and its application in the healthcare setting, 4) data analysis and evaluation to identify and extract information in order to identify healthcare populations at risk, 5) use of benchmark data, clinical guidelines, research concepts, and tools, health promotions and/or wellness programs to effect changes in clinical practice and improve outcomes of specific populations
- MSN with experience in disease management and/or population health management
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR matches talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland. Ask about our Working Warriors Program.℠
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse